Half hour #Nightwing I did #WiP #DC #Comics #JamPiece #RedHood is by @freddieart btw
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
the older i get, the more i relate to Giles
I cannot imagine being surrounded by teenagers all day, every day, without murder being involved.
Tim Drake (Red Robin) and Kon-El (Superboy) kissing. Drawn by Marcus To at Fan Expo 2014, in Toronto.
Here’s the scan, as promised!
Welcome to my entirely too many new followers that I acquired while I was in the bus back from the convention! I am pretty sure you are all here because of this particular piece of art, so I think you might enjoy my commission tag. Although, fair warning, some of it is NSFW since I don’t only commission DC/Marvel artists.
OMG! I want this!!! So very pretty!
You have such a huge fan base and it’s such an interesting show. Do your fans ask you for anything unusual? It being such an unusual show.
New Horizons Zooms Past Neptune on 25th Anniversary of Voyager 2
25 years ago today Voyager 2 made the only close approach to Neptune, coming within 3,000 miles of the blue gas giant. At the time of the flyby, the spacecraft captured this incredible image of the planet’s southern hemisphere. Two dark spots are visible: an Earth-sized Great Dark Spot located on the far left, and Dark Spot 2 located near bottom. A bright cloud dubbed “Scooter” accompanies the Great Dark Spot. Recent computer simulations indicate that scooters are methane clouds that might commonly be found near dark spots.
In what one NASA official dubbed as a “cosmic coincidence”, the New Horizons spacecraft passed through Neptune’s orbit today on its way to its intended destination of Pluto. Launched in 2006, New Horizons is the fastest spacecraft ever launched and will be the first probe to reach Pluto. Little is known about the dwarf planet. It’s so dim and far away that the best photos by NASA’s powerful Hubble Space Telescope show Pluto as a blur of pixels. It is scheduled to arrive at Pluto on July 14, 2015 and many incredible discoveries await.